Please refer to NB.DoR /3311 / A1-(ST Others) / 2018-19(Circular No. NB 88 /DOR- 30 /2019) dated 29 March 2019 communicating NABARD's policy for the year 2019-20 for sanction of consolidated ST (Others) limits to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) for financing marketing of crops, certain approved purposes other than SAO on the basis of Realistic Lending Program for respective purposes.
2. 2. The policy has since been reviewed and RRBs with Net NPAs upto 12% will be eligible for refinance for the financial year 2020-21. The governing provisions of ST (Others) refinance by NABARD during 2020-21 are enumerated in Annexure I. The assessment norms hitherto followed for different purposes would continue mutatis mutandis. The assessment norms for marketing of crops is indicated in Annexure-II.
3. 3. The following purposes are also eligible for refinance:
i. ST agri gold loans for agriculture and allied activities.
ii. ST Loans for working capital requirements of animal husbandry and fisheries activities.
4. 4. The refinance assistance from NABARD to RRBs will be available at an interest rate as advised by NABARD from time to time.
5. 5. RRBs may arrange to forward their applications for sanction of ST (Others) credit limits as per the proformae, complete in all respects, to the concerned Regional Offices of NABARD immediately, to facilitate timely sanction of limits for the year 2020-21.
6. 6. Please acknowledge receipt of this circular to our respective Regional Office.