1. Please refer to Circular No. 269/DoR-74/2019-20 dated 20 September 2019 and subsequent letter Ref. No. NB. DoR-GSS. 148/New AMI / 2020-21 dated 3 June 2020 regarding the launch of advance subsidy applications and JMI modules in the ENSURE portal under New AMI sub-scheme of ISAM. In this connection, we advise that the interface for initiation of the final subsidy process in the ENSURE portal will go live on 17 October 2020.
2. The application for release of final subsidy may be submitted by the FIs in the portal after completion of the JMI process. The hardcopies of all documents, as per the Operational Guidelines of the Scheme, are required to be submitted by the FIs and it may be ensured that the same reach the concerned NABARD RO within 15 days of lodging final subsidy claim in the portal.
3. The applications will get auto enabled for submission of final subsidy after acceptance of the JMI request in the portal by NABARD.
4. The user manual for final subsidy process is enclosed as Annexure. To ensure successful roll out of the Final Subsidy Module, NABARD’s Regional offices in the respective states will be available for guidance and hand holding of banks. Issues/difficulties, if any, may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You are advised to arrange to circulate these guidelines among your Controlling Offices/District Central Cooperative Banks (in case of State Cooperative Banks) and branches.