- NABARD Bonds Regulations 1987
- NABARD Staff Rules 1982
- General Administration Manual
- NABARD Pension Regulations 1993
- NABARD Housing Loan Rules 1996
- NABARD Payment of Gratuity to Employees Rules 1993
- NABARD Travelling Allowance Rules 1983
- NABARD Expenditure Rules 2019
- No. Of employees against whom Disciplinary action has been proposed/ taken
- Statement of categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the members of the public, in relation to the formulation of policy or implementation thereof - NOT APPLICABLE
- A Statement of the Boards, Councils, Committees and other bodies consisting of 2 or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice.
- Directory of its officers and employees
- Monthly remuneration received by its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations
- The budget allocated to its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
- The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details and beneficiaries of such programmes
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it -NOT APPLICABLE
- Details of the information available to, or held by it, reduced in an electronic form
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
Section 4(1) (b) Sub-section (xv)
The working hours of NABARD Library at the Head Office are 9.45 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Though it mainly caters to the NABARD staff, it is also open to academics, students and researchers, on selective basis.
Seeking Information from NABARD
NABARD has placed in public domain details of its schemes, initiatives and policies which is available on its website (www.nabard.org